Refund and Cancellation Policy For the Riding Academy New Riders Course Old Glory Harley-Davidson® of Laurel
Old Glory Harley-Davidson® of Laurel would like to welcome you to the Harley-Davidson® Family. In an effort to share the Harley-Davidson® experience and to promote safe and responsible riding, Old Glory Harley-Davidson® offers the Riding Academy New Riders Course.
- If you do not show up for the first night of you scheduled course or any other scheduled day, you will be considered as having withdrawn from the course and the course fee will not be refunded.
- Old Glory Harley-Davidson® will not accept last minute cancellations of a course that you were scheduled to attend. You must provide written notice at least 14 days before your start date to cancel for a full refund or to request that we reschedule you into a future class. Any notification less than 14 days will result in no refund and no rescheduling.
- If you leave or sit out any scheduled exercise or classroom unit for any reason other than medical, you will be considered withdrawn from the course by the Riders Edge instructor and the course will not be refunded.
- If you provide a statement from you doctor that you cannot continue the course, Old Glory Harley-Davidson® of Laurel will offer, for one time only, another course to you at an additional cost of $197.50 during the same calendar year, depending upon availability. No refund will be provided. Please note that you will have to start a new course from the beginning.
- Riding a motorcycle can be dangerous. If you are performing poorly and endanger yourself or other students, the instructor may review your performance and recommend that you withdraw from the course. You may also voluntarily withdraw from the course if you do not feel comfortable enough to continue. Old Glory Harley-Davidson® will offer you, for one time only, the opportunity to take another course at the additional cost of $182.50 during the same calendar year. Please note that you have to start a new course from the beginning.
- If you are late on any day of your scheduled course and miss any unit or exercise you will be considered withdrawn and the course fee will not be refunded. By state law, a student enrolled in Motorcycle Safety Class has to attend all classroom units and must participate in all range exercises in order to obtain the class M endorsement.
- You must provide all protective gear. This includes a DOT approved helmet, eye protection, full fingered gloves, long sleeved shirt or jacket, long pants and over the ankle boots.