WHETHER YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A RICH NEON GLOW OR INCREASED VISIBILITY, THE HARLEY-DAVIDSON®SPECTRA GLO™ LIGHTING SYSTEM BRINGS ULTRA-BRIGHT LED LIGHTING TO YOUR RIDE OVER 500 COLOR OPTIONS.STOP IN AND ASK FOR A DEMONSTRATION TODAY.
There are two convenient ways to shop for parts and accessories for your Harley-Davidson® motorcycle: Either In-store or On-Line. Make an appointment today with a Design Center Consultant to customize the look and performance of your bike. Your bike is as individual as you are, make it your own.
Come in and experience why we are the best Design Consultants around.
We have an extensive knowledge of motorcycle parts and accessories, with a large variety to choose from. We use sophisticated inventory management systems to stock the right parts and accessories for your motorcycle, which means less downtime for your bike and more ride time for you.
With over 30 catalogs from 30 different vendors, if we don’t have what you are looking for, we can order it for you.
We have scoured the state for the most experienced Parts Specialists, so you know that you are getting your order right and on time, every time.
Our “Nordstrom Style” return policy allows you to make no hassle returns when you bring in your receipt. We will allow for returns, exchanges and refunds. We will bend over backwards to ensure you are happy with your purchase.
We offer a large selection of parts and accessories. Our showroom features the latest in Harley-Davidson®. If we don't have it in stock, we can find it for you.
We can also assist you with customizing your ride. You get the most satisfying results with a plan for how you want it to look. We customize motorcycles all the time, so let us help you design yours! Stop by and enjoy friendly service for all your parts and accessory needs.
HAVE YOU CHECKED YOUR BATTERY LATELY?
THE CARE AND MAINTENANCE OF YOUR BATTERY IS VERY IMPORTANT - IT BRINGS YOUR MOTORCYCLE TO LIFE, EACH AND EVERY START!
- Maintain your battery above 12.5 volts.
- Make the battery charging harness a must have with every vehicle. The charge harness (Part Number 66000005) with light emitting diode (LED) indicator notifies you if your battery needs tending. This is a great investment towards maintaining your battery.
- Make sure a Harley-Davidson® approved battery tender or charger is used if you won't be riding your bike for three weeks or more. Please consult your local Authorized Harley-Davidson® dealer for the right battery tender and installation for your needs. Please keep in mind on 2014 and later Touring models the battery tender leads are inoperable if the main fuse is pulled.
- Check your owner's manual for transport mode if your motorcycle is going to be transported by a trailer for any long distance.
- Maintenance for your new vehicle is simple - ask your Service Department or Technician for care instructions.
Online Parts Orders
If you would like to place an order online, please go to our Parts Request page.